Versatile Blogger Award Nomination
It has taken me a couple of weeks to get to this, and it is not because I am ungrateful. In fact, quite the opposite. As I mentioned in a previous post, I don’t do this for likes, comments, pings, recognition (although it really does make me feel good knowing someone went out of their way to read my post.) So it really floored me when I found out that I was nominated for this award. I can’t thank Feel Purple enough.
There are some rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate blogs that you have recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Share 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
1 – Though everything I do points to me being an extrovert, I am very much an introvert.
2. I love to cook. Especially if I can use my cast iron skillets and/or the pressure cooker.
3. I love paying it forward by featuring 3 different blogs every day. (3 of Many) I wish I could read a lot more, but then I wouldn’t be enjoying the now. This is also my first post on WP that has no photo!
4. As an army brat, I never really stayed in one state for more than 2 years, most often 6 months. However, I have been teaching at the same school for the past 20 years.
5. Have my Masters in Counseling. My thesis was on cinematherapy. Using films as a therapeutic device to help clients work through some difficulties.
6. I have never been overseas. (I am hoping for a chance this August)
7. Finally have my two favorite dog breeds (at the same time) Anastasia my Husky and Grace my Golden
And the nominees are:
(I apologize if you already have been nominated)