This weeks topic was kind of easy for me because once I saw the topic I knew exactly what I wanted to do. The question was how to photograph it. I tried using my Canon, but I just wasn’t happy with any of the shots. If I had a wide angle I ay have been able to pull it off, but alas. So I decided to get my IPhone out and give it a chance and I am glad I did. While I was able to get what I wanted, I am not too sure if it’s exactly how I envisioned it.
Being a father of three kids, it’s amazing how time simply flies by. When we first moved into this house, exactly 12 years ago, our daughter was not quite a year old. We had always kept track of our boys growth on a door jamb in our previous houses. We carried this tradition in our current house and it’s still a big deal for our kids because they make sure they keep current. For me, it is a simple reminder of how fast they grow up and how much we have gown as a family. August 4, 2012
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Growth (autumninbruges.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Growth – Wheat (chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Growth (smkelly8.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Growth (joycannis.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Growth (inkartourheart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: GROWTH (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Growth (thetaskmistress.me)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Growth (sdunnebacke.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: GROWTH (bopaula.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Growth (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)
7 Replies to “Weekly Photo Challenge: Growth”
Excellent! How are you doing? 🙂
Not bad. Still motivated to keep taking pictures every day. I look forward to you “catching up” on posts. Makes me feel liked 🙂 Hope all is well with you!
Getting better everyday, but whatever bug I picked up has been persistent. TY! 🙂
Good to hear! Take care of yourself!
Ditto and TY! 🙂
you know, that is exactly the picture I wanted to take.. except in my new place, we haven’t marked up anything yet!
Thanks so much. It was a difficult choice as we couldn’t agree on which door frame to use. Thank you for the comment! I appreciate the feedback very much!