This was totally convenient. Right after I decided to post this shot, I looked at the topic for this week and was very pleased that this actually works for it. Growing up I remember how we always would play board games. In fact, a group of friends and I would get together on Friday nights, for game night. You can easily forget these events because they are so rare now, with video and computer games and all the other electronics that are out there. So when my son and his friends pulled the board game out, it was refreshing to see. I mean there are some very good board games out there that are so much more fun then any video game I ever played.
It has been raining all day, so activities outside have been washed out. It’s a great day to be inside and finding different ways to pass the time and keep from bouncing off the walls. It’s also a good way to bring friends and families together to play a board game or just take a break from the crazy hectic rush of every day life. In fact, when you think about it, being inside is more than just everyone being under one roof, it offers the opportunity to reconnect with those you are closest. So take a moment, get off the internet 🙂 and play a board game or do something with those you are closest to and enjoy that time. July 20, 2012
I APOLOGIZE! I edited the wrong post yesterday and accidentally pinged related articles on a post that wasn’t related. I am sorry if I pinged you yesterday and today. It just means that your post was twice as good!!!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Inside (alicethroughthemacrolens.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (warmhotchocolate.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (shabnamphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (arindammohapatra.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: INSIDE (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge; Inside (annarashbrook.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (lynneayersbeyondthebrush.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (rutheh.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (theinspiredpacker.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (jfb57.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (mtlawleyshire.wordpress.com)
2 Replies to “Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside”
Thanks for the pingback. I look forward to following your blog posts.
Oh, I definitely need a nudge at times to rise from the computer – our dog actually comes and pulls me away from it and very strongly announces enough is enough. 🙂