This weeks topic happened to come at a good time. If there’s any place that represents movement it is New York City. But actually choosing a shot for the topic was a challenge. I settled on this one because it represents a little of everything that I wanted to focus on. From the taxi’s to the traffic, to the people crossing streets, businessmen on phones, casual shoppers, residents and tourists, the city that never sleeps definitely lives up to that bill. And although my time here is coming to a fast end, the effect it has had on me will continue. Which is a whole different type of movement. July 12, 2012
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (proscenium365.wordpress.com)
- 7-11-12 Weekly Photo Challenge Movement (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- Movement – weekly photo challenge (adventuresofacarryon.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (imperfecthappiness.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge “movement” (melissajoelliott.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (designhouse9.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (orthographies.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Movement (motherwifestudentworker.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Movement (cherylandrews.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (judichow.wordpress.com)
3 Replies to “Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement”
You are so right, movement = NYC!
I love street shooting and I agree with you, NYC has it all. Nice one.
Thanks so much. I am already missing it!